Autumn/Winter 2020/21 Trend Colors & Design Inspiration
Save a lot of time and enjoy working with our autumn/winter 2020/21 color harmonies:
Get the inspiration you need. With colors that make you, and your customers, happy. As a professional in product or interior design, you recognize the trends. You understand why these color harmonies work.
You can easily combine the colors within each of the 9 color harmonies. It can't go wrong! Instant inspiration will lead you. Just go ahead and start coloring with the digital color palettes.
Upload these color palettes of 8 colors each in Photoshop, Illustrator, or Nedgraphics for example.
Now you can focus on your design work with a well-arranged variety of colors. Enough to get a lot of inspiration, but not so much that you get lost. In theory, you can make 2200 color combinations with every Color Concept edition.
Our Color Concept has a practical compact size, it's not a huge coffee table book. It's developed for daily use at your workplace.
With the colorful neoprene cover, it's well protected and easy to take with you to customers or colleagues or when visiting a showroom or factory.
Color Concept by Astrid Davidse, the trend color package:
- Printed Color Concept edition
- 72 spot-on trend colors for interiors and interior products
- divided into 9 color groups of 8 colors each
- Within 1 group all colors combine, no matter how you use them
- Pantone TCX Color codes and names
- Digital Color Palettes for Adobe and Nedgraphics
- 5 copy-right free designs with index colors
- Inspirational, exclusive home design images
- Compact, easy in daily use, protected by a neoprene sleeve
- Including digital tutorial for uploading Color Swatches
- Get our support if something is not clear or you have a specific issue with colors.
If you want your company to pay for this Color Concept by invoice, please go to THIS PAGE to receive an invoice for advance payment.