The creation of a new design, adding colors and presenting it on a well-prepared mock-up, is what we love to do daily.
Developing our Color Concept started as a way to streamline and upgrade our internal way of working with colors.
When I showed the color stories we made to clients, they said: "Astrid, these color palettes and trend images are amazing! Can we buy these?"
And now, for over 5 years, we create new Color & Trend information twice yearly. For input, we go to design shows and leading stores for home and interior in Milan, Paris, Amsterdam, and London.
Most of the images, we made ourselves, creating an exclusive trend inspiration source, next to the 72+ Pantone colors we select to use in Color Harmonies fo 8 colors each.
"With so much color data in my head, and working daily with new home decor designs and projects, I developed a method to consistently (and fast) select and combine color combinations my clients, and my team, love to work with."
From left to right:
- Yodi Geernaert, former intern and, after a bachelor design course in the UK, now working in our design staff as a very versatile designer.
- Martin Salet, my partner in life and business. Focussed on Marketing, Business development and non-design issues, like legal, logistics, financial, etc.
- Colorful me
- Neeltje Schoenmaker, senior designer and, as a former lecturer at the Royal Art Academy, my partner in guest lectures and Academy leader.
- Kelly Leever, my first intern and employee, my right hand in design. Amazing how she can make very diverse, and always high-quality, designs.
Not in this picture are our 6 freelance partners, for whom we promote and sell designs. In return, they receive our Color Concept and any skill tool we can offer.
Pictures taken by Hessel Waalewijn, fashion photographer and friend, who always shoots our Color Concept and our work images. Highly recommended!
To get inspired instantly and save lots of time, add our Color & Trend Inspiration Tool to your tool kit.
- 72 Colors each season: 9 Color Harmonies of 8 colors each
Instant Color Inspiration, the Easy Way, forget translating abstract trend reports
- Color Intelligence that Kick-Starts Your Color Choices
"Astrid, your color combinations are gorgeous. Can we buy them?"
That's how it all started. We showed our color combinations (made for internal use) to the clients of our design studio. Most wanted them.
So, here we are: Trend Color Harmonies for home products and interiors. For professional creatives who value fresh and updated colors (making color work more fun as a bonus).
Trend Colors that combine like a dream
Digital Color Palettes for your design software
- New editions: Spring/Summer in January and Autumn/Winter in June
"We use WGSN. I am very happy with them. But I need your colors for home textiles!"
It's almost embarrassing, but it seems most trend agencies specialize in fashion colors. We focus on home colors only.
Build your Color Intelligence Library with more editions
These Home Colors you'll enjoy far longer than 1 season
Save 10% with a subscription
Curious to see how we make this Color Concept?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31.70.3060623 (office hours Western Europe)